The SalesEquity.com, Inc
- This policy covers how SALESEQUITY treats personal information that SALESEQUITY collects and receives, including information related to your past use of Site.
As you browse www.salesequity.com advertising cookies will be placed on your computer so that we can understand what you are interested in. Our display advertising partners then enables us to present you with retargeting advertising on other sites based on your previous interaction with www.salesequity.com. The techniques our partners employ do not collect personal information such as your name, email address, postal address, or telephone number. You can visit this page to opt out of partners’ targeted advertising. We also comply with the Self-Regulatory Principles for Online Behavioral Advertising as managed by the Digital Advertising Alliance (DAA). You may opt out of receiving targeted ads from other companies that perform ad targeting services, including some that we may work with as Advertising Partners via the DAA website here.
We also adhere to the European Interactive Advertising Digital Alliance (EDAA) guidelines for online advertising and you may opt out via their Your Online Choices website.
- USE OF PERSONAL DATA COLLECTED. SALESEQUITY may use the data it collects for internal purposes, namely, for solving technical problems, calculating overall usage statistics, for marketing and promotional purposes, product development, and content improvement. SALESEQUITY will not disclose to third parties any personal information, except to the extent necessary to comply with applicable laws or legal processes (e.g. subpoenas), or to protect the rights or property of SALESEQUITY. SALESEQUITY will cooperate with law enforcement authorities.
- SECURITY MEASURES. SALESEQUITY takes appropriate security measures to protect against unauthorized access to or unauthorized alteration, disclosure or destruction of data. SALESEQUITY restricts access to your personal information to employees who need to know that information to operate, develop or improve our services. Please note, however, that SALESEQUITY cannot guarantee the confidentiality of any communication or material transmitted to/from SALESEQUITY via the Site or e-mail. Accordingly, SALESEQUITY is not responsible for the security of information transmitted via the Internet.
- OPT-OUT RIGHT. Users may at any time opt out of having their personal information used by SALESEQUITY to send promotional correspondence to the user, by contacting SALESEQUITY via telephone, e-mail or postal mail at the address(es) below:
SALESEQUITY Privacy Administrator
524 Main Street
Acton, MA 01720
- ACCESS TO AND ABILITY TO CORRECT PERSONAL DATA. Upon request via postal mail or e-mail, SALESEQUITY will provide to users a summary of any personal information retained by SALESEQUITY regarding the user. Users may modify, correct, change or update personally identifiable information that SALESEQUITY has collected by the Site or may cause their personal record to be removed from SALESEQUITY’s database by contacting SALESEQUITY via postal mail or e-mail to the addresses indicated in paragraph 5 above.
- COLLECTION OF PERSONAL DATA FROM CHILDREN. SALESEQUITY does not knowingly solicit information from children and we do not knowingly market the Site or its services to children.
- SALESEQUITY’S RIGHT TO CONTACT USERS. SALESEQUITY reserves the right to contact users of the Site who have provided SALESEQUITY with contact information, unless they opt-out of such communication as provided in paragraph 5 above.